- All site information is kept in a database. This is easier to update.
- WordPress is easier for the average person to make changes to their website. Explaining small changes in a long email is no longer necessary.
- Re-designs are simpler.
- Changes can be made by anyone with basic word processing skills.
- Overall website development cost is lower.
- This is an open-source platform, which means WordPress is free. There are other costs involved, however.
- There are many plugins available which add functionality.
- Many, many more advantages depending on your specific needs.
WordPress Website Development
Examples of some of our websites are shown here. Take a look through these, and contact us for work on your website.
When we began developing websites in 1996, we had to re-invent the website, each and every time. Each website, even static ones, needed code to be written to work. It was grueling, but that was the way of the web at the time. Over the years, there have been huge changes in the way this works. There are many websites that are still coded by hand or by a program like Dreamweaver. There is an easier way! It’s called WordPress.